Close date: 7.5.2018
As an important member of the ADS team, the preferred applicant will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of both residential and commercial PV solar systems in the British Virgin Islands.
- Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Prepare and clean-up job sites
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers
- Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience strongly preferred
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, wind etc.)
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Please send resume/CV to the email provided ([email protected]), along with a cover letter outlining how you got into the field of renewable energy, and a brief explanation as to what you believe you are capable of offering the company.
BVIslanders and Belongers preferred.