Close date: 1.6.2018
Department of Human Resources
The successful applicant will assist with the development and facilitation of training programmes in order to promote the effective personal and professional development of clients.
- Maintain and promote training literature.
- Administer and maintain systems ensuring security of personnel data.
- Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Research training opportunities and prepare relevant reports and advice.
- Give up-to-date advice on training related matters, procedures and regulations and ensure they are updated with relevant policies to help staff carry out their daily operations.
- Provide assistance with the co-ordination of the Division’s activities and events.
- Assist with the administration for Civil Service Scholarship programmes to ensure smooth and efficient management.
- Manage the training room/board room bookings, ensuring set up is according to the client’s specifications and the room is ready for use when allocated.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Training and Development, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Two (2) years working experience in a related field
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure