Close date: June 19, 2018
Roadtown Wholesale Trading Limited, an established Wholesale and Retail Food business within the British Virgin Islands, now has an excellent opportunity for a FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER.
The business seeks a highly organized and motivated individual to be responsible for the preparation and distribution of various internal financial statements to management, maintenance of the organization’s general ledger, and ensuring that all transactions and documentation complies with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports and financial statements.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Supervise the operation of a large Accounting team.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports (including consolidation), maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Coordinate the Company’s annual audit with the independent auditors.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
Required Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CA or ACCA qualification is preferred.
- Public Accounting Experience for multi-national companies is preferred.
- Financial reporting experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of public company reporting and internal control procedures.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage a large Accounting team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with ERP systems is preferred.