Close date: 10 August 2018
The successful applicant will assist with the maintenance of department resources to ensure the effective and efficient management of the department.
- Assist with the maintenance of any electrical, mechanical, plumbing, air conditioning, painting, building and furniture repairs and maintenance works is completed in a timely manner in order to maintain the health and safety of others.
- Assists with the transportation and driving functions are required in order to maintain effective facility management.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School Certificate or its equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in the field
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of standard practices, tools, equipment and methods of trade
- Ability to read building specifications, blueprints and as-builds
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills