The successful applicant will repair and maintain vehicles to ensure the health and safety of others.
1. Troubleshoot and carry out routine maintenance and repairs of all vehicles and equipment to ensure the effective and efficient use of government resources.
2. Clean the workshop and surrounding areas to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others.
3. Assist with the weekly detailing of vehicles in order to maintain vehicles effectively.
4. Perform some administrative duties including keeping a daily log of task and preparing a preventative maintenance schedule.
5. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other Senior Officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
6. Assist the Body repairman/ Welder by preparing vehicles and plants, fabricating and cutting materials for welding as well as assisting with auto body repairs and spraying of vehicles and plants in order to aid the effective repair and maintenance of Government resources.