Close date: 13 March 2019
The successful applicant will assist in the maintenance of department vehicles and equipment to ensure the effective and efficient running of the incinerator plant and department resources
- Assists in the maintenance of the department’s vehicles and equipment as well the incinerator plant and other mechanical devices affiliated to ensure the effective and efficient running of the incinerator plant and department resources.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Three (3) years working experience
- Certified Mechanic
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge in electrics and welding
- Good knowledge of mechanic skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills