The successful applicant will gather and analyse data/information to inform technical and strategic recommendations with respect to the remit of establishing and maintaining international relationships and alliances.
1. Communicate with relevant local, regional and international agencies for information.
2. Collect quantitative and qualitative data, interpret research findings and prepare relevant topics for further discussion and decision making.
3. Assist in advising on technical and strategic recommendations to assist in formulating appropriate policy responses relating to the global economic, social and other developments that affect the interest of the Territory.
4. Prepare various correspondences, Cabinet Papers, reports and assist in drafting materials for local and international publication.
5. Organise and attend conferences, meetings, workshops and seminars relating to relevant local and international events, activities and developments.
6. Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.