Clarence Thomas Ltd is seeking Full Time Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager oversees all Warehouse operations; ensures operations excellence in the Warehouse by providing leadership to the Warehouse Associates; directs team members to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products in order to serve customers and/or fill orders to replenish our stores.
- must be a Citizen/Belonger status preferred but not limited to; or legally permitted to work in the British Virgin Islands
- customer service-oriented, computer literate, should be able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment and must be able to work on Weekends and Public Holidays
- valid BVI Driver’s License
- minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience
- extensive plumbing and electrical product knowledge
- ability to use material handling equipment
- minimum of two years in Retail Warehouse Operations
Certified Forklift Operator
- minimum of 3 years of experience with inventory control and cycle counting
- minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
Apply in Person Job at Clarence Thomas Ltd Main Store Located at Fish Bay.