Advice or direction needed please

AskCategory: QuestionsAdvice or direction needed please
Nadia Deane-Pullen asked 5 years ago

Hi, I’m a pensioner and my husband is recently deceased. My kids are living in various countries and I do not wish to stay alone in South Africa. I would like to go to my daughter in the BVI even if it’s 9 months out of the year and then I will go to my other daughter for three months. How do I go about getting permission to do this or what do I do. I would like to get as much knowledge on this as possible so I can assist my kids in getting me to them as emotionally and for safety I can’t stay here alone anymore. 

Question Tags: