Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type

Reporting a Stolen Car in the BVI

AskCategory: RelocatingReporting a Stolen Car in the BVI
AvatarDan Russell asked 2 years ago

I need to report my car stolen. Is there a way I can do this from abroad?

2 Answers
Best Answer
Avatarnewbiex (20 comments) answered 2 years ago

You should start by contacting the Royal BVI Police Force. They will likely ask you to file a police report which will include a description of the vehicle, where it was last seen, your license plate # and proof of ownership (Bill of Sale). In the Bill of sale there is a lot information including the VIN#. If you do not have the bill of sale document, you will need to be in contact with the BVI DMV.

AvatarDaniel Russell (20 comments) answered 2 years ago

Do you have updated phone numbers for RVIPF? The ones you linked to do not connect.

Royal Virgin Islands Police Force

(284) 494-2925

Road Town
(284) 494-3822

House of Assembly
(284) 494-4757

Your Answer

3 + 19 =

Filter by Custom Post Type