Moving to the BVI

AskMoving to the BVI
Nick Cunha asked 9 years ago

I am a British Subject, born and bred. What legal documentation do I need to live in the BVI. I am also looking to set up a small business there that is already functional in other countries.

Nick Cunha replied 9 years ago

Hi Gordon, In order to live in the BVI permanently you need to have job.

In order to start a business you will need the apply for a trade license. Your best chance of getting one approved would be to partner with a BVIslander and move to the BVI on a work permit.

See these links for more info.