Necker Island (BVI) Limited is seeking one Health and Safety Advisor to strategically develop an overview and plan for implementing H&S practices which meet with the expectations and requirements of the business.
The successful candidate will be housed on Necker Island, and therefore must be willing to relocate.
- must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- hold a NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety
- IOSH membership with a minimum of Tech IOSH
- highly organized and able to manage complex logistical challenges while offering pragmatic practical solutions
- have excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- have a high level of computer literacy