Close date: August 6, 2018
POSITION: SENIOR LEVEL TECHNICIAN
Below is a brief summary of the basic job duties
- Employs a wide variety of verbal, written and digital communication methods to support team members with ensuring security throughout the company’s customer data base;
- Assists management with day to day critical tasks including managing personnel, adapt written policy, and organize and catalogue equipment and vehicles.
- Ensures all work performed by the technicians are in compliance with the Company requirements and guidelines.
- Review the final project for technical completeness, accuracy, and compliance with the projects objectives.
- Reviews and prepares engineering drawings, site plans, sketches and equipment layouts of the proposed installation provided by the customer.
- Applies technical security standards for the protection of personnel, buildings, classified information, documents and communications.
- Provides Technical reviews of the installation designs and contractors proposal documentation submittals.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in security and alarms systems with 2 years supervising technical team
- Training and education in Electronic/Electrical Installation and maintenance
- Computer and other electronic Repairs
- Computer Software Diagnostics and Repairs
- Experience with Cyber Security, Installation of CCTV
- Electronic/Electrical Installations and Maintenance