Close date: 1 April 2019
The successful applicant will assist with maintaining the grounds, tools and equipment in a professional manner in order to facilitate effective grounds management.
- Maintain gardens, walkways, parking lots and stairways by cleaning areas on a daily basis and maintaining plants and lawns in order to facilitate effective grounds management and appearance.
- Ensure that tools, materials and equipment are sufficiently cleaned and stored in order to maintain effective use of resources.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) years’ experience in a related field
- Valid BVI Driver’s License
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of horticulture and gardening equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision