Close date: 5 April 2019
The successful applicant will assist with the Ministry’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Ministry’s work.
- Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
- Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
- Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
- Act as the Secretary for the BVI Taxi Cab Commission in order to maintain the administrative duties of the Commission.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience
- Excellent knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure