Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Holiday visa

AskHoliday visa
Nick Cunha asked 8 years ago

Im from ireland and if i wanted to holiday for six months in BVI do i need a visa? where do i apply? Thanks in advance.

Stephen Leslie France replied 8 years ago


To come into the BVI for a six-month holiday, you will need your British passport and need to request an extended stay. The standard stamp gives you up to a month, but any more time must be applied for. VISA (ESTA) is needed if you travel through the States which is one of the most common ways to come through to the BVI.

You can also fly through Antigua.


Your Answer

5 + 5 =

Generic filters