The successful applicant will assist with the Ministry’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
2. Assist in the planning and execution of the Ministry’s work.
3. Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
4. Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
5. Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
6. Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.