Dependent Visa

AskDependent Visa
Nick Cunha asked 7 years ago

Hi, I am going through the process of getting my wife and kids here. The medical forms have been issued, however my youngest is only 2 so places in the UK are reluctant to undertake the tests. Has anyone else experienced this problem or are able to advise of any service providers. Seems silly to test a 2 year old for syphillis.

Also, it stakes that a bond of $2,000 is payable for all of them. Can this requirement be removed through a bond from my employer like what occurred for me, or do they actually require cold hard cash. That would be $6,000 so not insignificant.

Your replies are most welcome. The main aim is to get the family here asap.


Your Answer

16 + 9 =