Medical Forms

AskMedical Forms
Nick Cunha asked 10 years ago

Hi – i have my doctors appts for a physical and lab tests this coming week for my work permit requirement. I am aware of the tests needed and that the medical certificate should state i am in good overall physical and mental health and not under the abuse of drugs– but is there a special form or anything that i should give my doctor to mirror? in one of your articles you refer to having with you “Completed enclosed medical form” upon arrival — so didnt know if there is a template, but i cannot find it on the site. many thanks!!!

Stephen Leslie France replied 10 years ago

Hi Marina,

There is no special form to give to the doctor. You must bring all the official documents that will be produced as a result of all your tests, all saying you’re in good health. These must be presented when you arrive at immigration alongside other docs (clean criminal record etc)

I remember going beyond the requirements and having other tests (Chest and back Xrays) simply to make sure I would have no issues at all with the Immigration process!

Marina replied 10 years ago

Ok thank you!!!