Part time Business

AskCategory: BusinessPart time Business
Colleen C asked 6 years ago

I would like to know how I can find out if I can start up a business.  I am a licensed Massage Therapist from the US, and I want to offer couple massages with another therapists.  We want to offer couples massages on our catamaran.

1 Answers
Erin Paviour-Smith (20 comments) answered 6 years ago

Anyone wishing to start a business in the British Virgin Islands must fill out a BVI trade license application. The Department of Trade and Consumer Affairs oversees all matters of trade in the territory. At its Road Town office, just opposite the Central Administration Complex in the Sebastian Building.

If you plan on providing providing services on your yacht, you may need to fill out an additional application for a BVI Yacht Charter Trade License.