Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Scooters and mopeds

AskCategory: RelocatingScooters and mopeds
James asked 5 years ago

Hello, could anyone please tell me what licence is required to rent or buy a scooter in Tortola. Would a UK motorcycle/scooter licence suffice in BVI? Any thoughts or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

1 Answers
Best Answer
Erin Paviour-Smith (20 comments) answered 5 years ago

Car rentals and scooters do not require a BVI license. You can acquire a temp BVI license for a car or scooter if you are over 25 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
In short my friend, you are over qualified. Enjoy the ride!

Generic filters