Close date: 6 December 2018
The successful applicant will perform data entry duties in an efficient and competent manner to ensure a professional customer service is provided to the Department.
- Perform clerical and data entry functions.
- Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
- Assist in processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately to facilitate effective information flow.
- Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Assist with the preparation of meetings and presentation materials.
- Provide clerical support by completing all photocopying, scanning, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- Assist with records management, organisation and retrieval of documents.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate in Computer Studies
- One (1) year relevant working experience or in a related field
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm accurately
- Ability to work with minimum supervision