Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type

bringing customers to BVI

Askbringing customers to BVI
AvatarBVI Newbie asked 4 years ago

I teach in the states but 2 times a year would like to offer our school’s students, from the states, an opportunity to experience a BVI week long trip with us. if we are all from the states do I need a work permit to travel to BVI through our school with our students?

AvatarLauren Charley replied 4 years ago

Good afternoon,

So long as you are not making any additional money off the trip (ie. it is just part of your regular salary) then you shouldn’t need a work visa. Both you and your students will need a tourist visa however.

We do hope that it works out and you can enjoy the beautiful islands soon!


Your Answer

16 + 19 =

Filter by Custom Post Type